sábado, 16 de julio de 2011

Talking about my city (In my neighborhood)

Well, the city where I live is Maracaibo, is a beautiful city, but it is very hot, every day is hotter. This city has many disadvantages, like all others, is not only hot, but it been lately a lot of insecurity, in addition to the reasoning problems of light, water, among other things. However, it also has good things, such as the beautiful view, the number of people who enjoy life, party .. And much more ... I will not change for another city Maracaibo.
In my neighborhood, all houses, buildings, etc. are different, they all have different model construction.
For example: in the urbanization "Altos Del Sol Amado", all the houses were made in the same way, it means all have a specific model, but through the years people who live there tend to modify them and now there is no similar.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario