sábado, 16 de julio de 2011

My student life

My name is Jesus Pacheco, I have 19 years of age and study public accounting in Urbe. I'm going for the 5th semester and has been a wonderful experience my time here, especially the friends and teachers also.I plan to graduate within 2 years, be a professional and achieve the goals set.

The university where I study is very great, has many rooms, and also has a library, computer labs, multiple local food outlets. Furthermore, within the university, is a basketball court, a football court and a Voleyball court,  also has a baseball stadium. 

There is also a trial room, the dean and much more.

In Urbe there are different types of race, who like
-Laws.
-Graphic Design.
-Social Communication.
-Public Accounting
-Marketing Management.
-Business Administration.
-Banking and Insurance Administration.
-Industrial Relations.
-Industrial Engineering.

-Computer engineering.
-Electronics Engineering.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario